I have red blotchy patches on my upper arems inner

Patient : I have red blotchy patches on my upper arems inner thighs and hips mostly. Warm to the touch. Had a meth relapse recently not sire if related. My veins seem more prominate and i have a odd bruise i dont recall. I have pictures. I have an appt on tuesday but wondering if i shold go to ER
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history of meth shots and the red lesions you have. As these are red an d warm, indicate the possible infection needing blood tests and proper antibiotics cover. Please rush to ER.