I have red bumps all along the bottom of my

Patient

Q: I have red bumps all along the bottom of my buttocks and run like a little halfway up my butt crack. They seem to be spreading. I don't have any STD's. I've been tested for all of that and I've been with the same person for a couple years. They just randomly showed up about a month ago and have gotten a little bigger and have spread. They don't hurt unless irritated by being rubbed to much. They don't really itch either. They arent huge but they are like half of a pea sized I am a 20 year old female.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Allergic contact dermatitis: it is caused due to sweat, new clothing, soap.etc.
2)Folliculitis: it is a bacterial infection of the skin involving the hair follicle.
It is.often associated with pain.

I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels done.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy