I have red bumps on my back after using the

Patient : I have red bumps on my back after using the veet hair removal. It's been weeks and it's still there, and itchy. I've rubbed soap over it and it still won't go away. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
Symptoms:  JUST THE ITCHY RED BUMPS
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your history of using veet hair removal and developing red itchy bumps in spite of rubbing soap . It has been weeks that they are not gone. This indicates a reaction to the compound used. I woud suggest you to consult a Doctor for 2 reasons. -First to have a confirmed diagnosis that it has been done by veet and secondly, to get a prescription for oral antihistamine and steroids in tapering dosages . This way it will be healed in about a week. Do not apply anything locally. Hope this helps you. All the best.