I have red itchy bumps spreading all over my chest

Q: I have red itchy bumps spreading all over my chest neck back

Symptoms:  Itchy throat itchy red bumps
I have red itchy bumps spre...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Urticaria.
Urticaria can be acute, chronic and acute on chronic.
When duration of the disease is more than 6weeks, it is known as Chronic Urticaria.
It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels done, thyroid profile, Absolute Eosinophil count, IgE levels done. In such cases, I prefer to advise combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care