I have redbumps onmy penis my doctor said it was

Patient : I have red.bumps on.my penis my doctor said it was nonthing he gave me some cream called triamcinolone acetonide that I apply on the affected area every night how long will it take to get rid of these. I mean there are alot there all over the shaft and head of my penis please help
Doctor :   Hi. This looks to be a case of balanoposthitis. The proper treatment would be as follows: Clean the area with plai n water and dry it up by a hair dryer. You may apply liquid povidone iodine once a day. Metronidazole ointment once a day. Apply nothing else. Get a course of an antibiotic and metronidazole with probiotic and you may be fine. If there was sexual interaction, consult a Dermatologist for better diagnosis and more proper treatment or to get a prescription as I have outlined. Refrain from any sexual activity. If you have a sexual partner, he/she needs to take the same course. Take a single tablet of anti-fungal tablet too. Follow this and you will be fine. Also get a STD panel done . Get blood sugar too done to rule out diabetes. All the best. Wishing you a speedy recovery.