I have redbumps onmy penis my doctor said it was

Q: I have red.bumps on.my penis my doctor said it was nonthing he gave me some cream called triamcinolone acetonide that I apply on the affected area every night how long will it take to get rid of these. I mean there are alot there all over the shaft and head of my penis please help

A:   Hi.
This looks to be a case of balanoposthitis.

The proper treatment would be as follows:
Clean the area with plain water and dry it up by a hair dryer.
You may apply liquid povidone iodine once a day.
Metronidazole ointment once a day. Apply nothing else.
Get a course of an antibiotic and metronidazole with probiotic and you may be fine.
If there was sexual interaction, consult a Dermatologist for better diagnosis and more proper treatment or to get a prescription as I have outlined.
Refrain from any sexual activity.
If you have a sexual partner, he/she needs to take the same course.
Take a single tablet of anti-fungal tablet too.
Follow this and you will be fine.
Also get a STD panel done .
Get blood sugar too done to rule out diabetes.

All the best. Wishing you a speedy recovery.