I have redbumps onmy penis my doctor said it was

Patient: I have red.bumps on.my penis my doctor said it was nonthing he gave me some cream called triamcinolone acetonide that I apply on the affected area every night how long will it take to get rid of these. I mean there are alot there all over the shaft and head of my penis please help

Doctor: Hi.This looks to be a case of balanoposthitis.The proper treatment would be as follows:Clean the area with plai n water and dry it up by a hair dryer.You may apply liquid povidone iodine once a day.Metronidazole ointment once a day. Apply nothing else.Get a course of an antibiotic and metronidazole with probiotic and you may be fine.If there was sexual interaction, consult a Dermatologist for better diagnosis and more proper treatment or to get a prescription as I have outlined.Refrain from any sexual activity.If you have a sexual partner, he/she needs to take the same course.Take a single tablet of anti-fungal tablet too.Follow this and you will be fine.Also get a STD panel done .Get blood sugar too done to rule out diabetes.All the best. Wishing you a speedy recovery.