I have reduced my weightBecause of this my breast size

Patient

Q: I have reduced my weight.Because of this my breast size is decreased now my breast is flat and I got stretchmarks on my stomach. In two months I m going to be married. Can u please suggest me the best breast increasing cream or pills which will increase my cup size. And also how to reduce stretchmarks

Doctor

With a rapid and severe weight loss, the breast tissue is absorbed and sag behind. Even the stretch marks get more prominent over the abdomen, axillary area, thighs and many other areas as well. There is no pill as such that can cause only the breast to get to previous shape and prevent sagging. However, you can visit a cosmetologist who can perform a breast augmentation or a pull-up technique post-weight reduction. It is a minor procedure with least side effects when done will skillful hands.
Do not resort to the breast enhancement creams available in the market, they are only temporary and do not give good results.
Breast supports like bras with breast cup can be used temporarily till you get the permanent breast lift. However, weight control must be strictly done on a long term basis.
For the stretch marks, you can try creams like stretch nil, bio-oil, mederma and the likes. Laser reduction of stretch marks, dermabrasion, fractional resurfacing techniques can help to certain extent. Consider discussing these options with your cosmetologist. However, this may take 2 months time for complete results and results may vary from person to person.
Hope this helped.