I have Reoccurring UTIs, please tell me how to

Patient

Q: I have Reoccurring UTIs, please tell me how to stop them?! I've had three maybe four within the past 12 months. I don't have any pain, Nil fever or aches, it's driving me nuts! I've tried drinking cranberry juice and it doesn't help. Antibiotics are the only things that have worked for me, but I'm getting tired of going to the doctor. is there a way to stop it completely from coming back? I'm 26, very healthy and in a committed relationship. It makes no sense!

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

It seems you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Most common causes of Recurrent UTI are:
1.Diabetes
2.Stones in renal tract
3. Sexually transmitted.

I would advise you following:
1.Ultrasound Abdomen with KUB.
2. Hemogram
3. Urine culture.
4. X ray KUB.
5. KFT.
You would be treated based on size, site of the stone.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.
This is my personal opinion for you based on available details.

Stay Healthy.