I have routinely been taking birth control for 2 years

Patient : I have routinely been taking birth control for 2 years. 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex. Is it possible i can ben pregnant. I never miss a pill. And i take them at the same times. My OBGYN has me take them from pack to pack so i dont have a period but i am spotting at the moment like i always do after sexual intercourse.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns. The chances of pregnancy are not there in your case as you are taking pills regularly. Oral birth control pills if taken regularly give 98% protection from pregnancy. Condom can only be taken in these cases to prevent STD infections and not pregnancy. So as you are not missing any of your pills than the chances of pregnancy are not there. So do not take any stress, and do not worry about it. Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss further. Good luck. Regards