Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have scoliosis and i have everyday shoulder pain and

I have scoliosis and i have everyday shoulder pain and

Patient: I have scoliosis and i have everyday shoulder pain and mostly neck pain. The last time i got checked was when i was 14. I am 21 now and havent gone to the doctor because i have no insurance. Is there any way i can get rid of the constant pain, or is there some sort of injection that still stop the pain for atleast 6 months?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.There are some ways. Some people find that stretching and certain exercises help. Also, there are injections you can take locally to help you. If these things do not work, please see a Doctor and talk about surgery. All the best.Hope this helps you.