I have serve pain in my left ear my ear

Patient

Q: I have serve pain in my left ear. my ear has became swollen and red and very tender it also has been bleeding and has had some drainage also hard to hear out of it. I also have started running a fever and been very lightheaded. i was wanting to know if its something i should go to the hospital for

Doctor

A:   Hi.

All the symptoms are sufficient reason for you to consult a Doctor, preferably an ENT Surgeon.
Severe pain in the left ear with swelling, redness, tenderness, discharge of pus and blood and fever, light-headed needs urgent treatment by a broad spectrum antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and supportive medicines.
Investigations, as needed, are to be done.

So rush to the Doctors, this is already a serious problem.