I have several blister like sores that Itch it spreads

Patient

Q: I have several blister like sores that Itch it spreads. Has been going on for months please help me find answers. Thanks I can send a picture if will help

I have several blister like...-1
Doctor

The sores are located close to the tattoo area. If the tattoo was a recent one it could be because of a contact dermatitis. The other causes include exposure to mites or dust from bed spread or blankets. Also, could be due to allergy to soaps or cosmetics. You can apply calamine lotion over the area and continue the cream you are using. Diabetes to be ruled out. If symptoms persists see a dermatologist for specific medications.

Hope this helped.