I have severe abdomenal pain, bloating and distention It app

Patient : I have severe abdomenal pain, bloating and distention. It appears to become worse when im on my feet alot. I dont eat alot because i have no appitite do to the full feeling i have. It hurts right under the sternum and i have a history of chronic pancreatitis. What could be the cause.
Symptoms:  Abdomenal pain bloating and distention lose of appitite and fatigue
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Acid reflux disease, which causes b loating and gas problems. Moreover since you are suffering from Chronic Pancreatitis, that further aggravates. So, the best way out in such scenario, is to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for a few days. This combination will help you with the acid reflux that causes bloating. Also, a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus also helps. Yoghurt is a very good natural source of probiotics and helps in settling the stomach issues very well. Papaya cleanse the bowels as it acts as a good fiber laxative, so he will have less bloating. Avoid spicy food and stick to soft and bland diet. In case the problem persists you would require to get an Ultrasound of Abdomen and Upper GI Endoscopy done. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy