I have severe hairfall , I'm a working female aged

Patient : I have severe hairfall , I'm a working female aged about 24 years. Is there anything that I can use to stop hairfall and help in the hair growth
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a disorder where there is a high testosterone level and a low estr ogen level. Please see a Doctor and get tested for the hormone levels and to find out the cause. Also, have a good diet and exercise which will help you. Also, have a good protein diet to help you to recover well and allow for hair growth. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: I have an ingrown hair on my breast that has become infected and has just now burst and is oozing blood. How can I ca...

Q: Hi there. I have had very slow hair growth and im not sure why. Im 36 yrs old now and a few years ago my hair was fai...

Q: Hello I am a 30 year old man, I am 5'11 and weight 232. I used cocaine on June 15 it was the last time. I have a ha...

Q: Sir i m suffering from unwanted hairs on my face....i had taken laser treatment twice but nothing happend...i m still...

Q: I smoked weed April 24 first time in 2 years and I haven't smoked since April 24 and I have hair test next week.


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon