Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have severe hairfall , I’m a working female aged

I have severe hairfall , I’m a working female aged

Patient: I have severe hairfall , I’m a working female aged about 24 years. Is there anything that I can use to stop hairfall and help in the hair growth

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a disorder where there is a high testosterone level and a low estr ogen level. Please see a Doctor and get tested for the hormone levels and to find out the cause.Also, have a good diet and exercise which will help you. Also, have a good protein diet to help you to recover well and allow for hair growth.Hope this helps you. All the best.