I have sex four month ago and now I

Patient : I have sex four month ago and now I have not come on. we did not used else thing went having sex. I have put on weight . my boobs have got bigger and dark. I need to sleep more now and need the loo more now . am I pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. A history of missed periods along with symptoms of weight gain, pain in the breasts and frequent urination could indicate a pregnancy as you have been sexually active. Kindly consider consulting a gynecologist and getting an examination done. A pregnancy test and an ultrasound would help in ruling out a pregnancy. In case the pregnancy is negative, we need to rule out other causes like anemia, thyroid disorder, hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovaries, stress, obesity, etc.You will need a course of birth control pills to regularize the cycles. Drink plenty of water and follow a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise. Hope this helped. Regards