I have sex with my gf on 15 Feb

Patient : I have sex with my gf on15 Feb and I gave unwanted 72 during 36 hours and at that time she said me a pain occur in stomach and a black red colour blood out from vagina from 7 march but her period date is12 march is there any chance of pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The cramps in the stomach and red blood could mean an early period, as emergency pills can cause early period. There is nothing to worry about chances of pregnancy. But avoid emergency pills as much a possible as it can harm the menstrual function of the woman and lead to complications. Use condoms instead for safer sex. In case the pain increases, see a Doctor for medications Hope this helped. Regards