I have sex with my gf on 15 Feb and

Patient : I have sex with my gf on 15 Feb and I gave her unwanted 72 during 32 hours but at that time she said to me pain occur in stomach and a black red blood coming out from vagina in small quantity from 7 march .her period date is 12 march is she pregnant??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Abnormal discharge and early periods are very common with an emergency contraception. I f the flow is normal like a regular period from now, then there is no worry of pregnancy. The pain could be a regular period related pain. Hope this helped Regards