I have sharp pain in my upper back (just right

Patient : I have sharp pain in my upper back (just right of my spine) whenever I bend my neck our turn my head. Started after on Wednesday evening. Not a new feeling, but is usually fine by the following morning. This time it hasn't gotten better...if anything it's worse.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.It is most likely it is muscula r pain. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. However for details examination you can get MRI of the region .Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.