I have sharp shooting pain down my arms when I

Patient : I have sharp shooting pain down my arms when I pee. And now a new symptom occurred, I have painful tingling in my feet and its slowly moving up my legs. What do I have or what's going on?
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular pain. However, you should get your blood sugar and thyroid profile done to rule out any evidence of diabetes and thyroid that might be responsible for your symptoms. I would advise you to get a X-ray Cervical spine to rule out any disc prolapse. For acute muscular pain I advise following: 1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. 2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area. 3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally. 4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage. Your pain would start getting better in 5 days. If any disc prolapse is found you would be treated with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.