I have shinny red skin on my penis and its starting to kinda shribble.

Q: I have shinny red skin on my penis and its starting to kinda shribble where the skin is shinny and red. I had anal sex with a guy a few months ago and after that it started to appear and now im conserned that i have an STI. It does r hurt and i dont know what to do

A:   Thanks for your question . You did not mention about sex with or without condoms. If it was without condoms then you have some risk of STDs including HIV . But these symptoms may have some non-sexual origin too , like allergies to your fabric/soaps and few fungal infections. I guess it needs a work up for proper diagnosis. Hope it helps.