I have sickness and diarrhoea, chesty cough, tonsillitis, ho

Patient

Q: I have sickness and diarrhoea, chesty cough, tonsillitis, hot and cold sweats, i feel really weak and tired, i havent been able to eat or sleep for 3 days and ive got headaches. I have been on penicillin for 3 days and seem to be getting worse, what should I do

Doctor

A:   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor,
Diarrhea is a condition that is quite uncomfortable, physically painful and unpleasant. It makes it close to impossible to enjoy our daily activities. This condition also damages your body by dehydrating it thus making it hard for the body to retain vital nutrients before getting expelled from your body.

Food that can be consumed is:
Boiled potatoes
Toast
Plain crackers such as saltines
Pretzels
Baked chicken without any skin or fat
If the condition gets serious, please do consult a Doctor.