I have small flesh colored white colored bumps on my

Patient : I have small flesh colored white colored bumps on my penis they do not hurt or itch my groin area smells different than normal what is it what do I do to treat it how do I stop it
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks of the query to ATD for an opinion, The presence of flesh coloured bumps over penis without any itch a nd numerous indicate the possibility of development of genital warts which are an std caused by infection with HPV 6 and 11 strains. It is hence suggested that you should visit your physician for a local examination and a biopsy of the lesion for isolating the virus through culture to establish the diagnosis. Further it can then be treated with wither cryotherapy or laser therapy along with imiquimod cream. The treatment may take 4 weeks and the bumps can be removed permanently.avoid sexual intercourse during the treatment. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you speedy recovery, Regards