I have small little white heads around the sides of

Patient : I have small little white heads around the sides of my dick head that are only visible when I'm erect. What could this be?? Don't know what it is but I'm very scared, and wondering if it might be anything at all?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The small white little heads around the sides of the head/glans are called PPP- pearly pe nile papules. These are normal in many males as they appear in your age group. Do not worry about them as they are normal, nothing to be scared about. Hope this helps you.