I have small pink spots on the head of my

Patient : I have small pink spots on the head of my penis and under my foreskin.
Symptoms:  None
I have small pink spots on ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort of lesion on your penis. This could be due to a number o f causes but I will list a few of them: Bacterial infection Fungal infection Allergy (Latex allergy from condom) Erythroplasia STD These are all possibilities that need a Doctor examination and a Doctor to reach the diagnosis. Once a diagnosis is reached, the Doctor will then start you on antibiotics or antifungals to help you. Treatment of Erythroplasia can be surgical. If you have a simple latex allergy, then the Doctor will start you on Levocet tablet 1 time a day for a few days. Also, avoid using latex condoms. Hope this helps you. All the best. Please follow up if you have more questions.

Patient: Hello it was initially purple, I noticed it after weekend of intense sweating. That same weekend I participated in sexual inter course with my girlfriend. So I am not sure if it's a bruise, a fungus. I have no discharge nor pain while I urniate
Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.

Even though you have stated the colour of the lesion of the lesion, it is difficult to judge the colour because a second opinion of the colour is usually different from that of the Doctor.

I would still recommend that you see a Doctor to get an STD panel done to be on the safe side.

All the best.