I have small spots on my arm an thigh Its

Patient

Q: I have small spots on my arm an thigh. Its very itchy

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
We are here to help you. Based on the details provided by you I will mention a few differential diagnosis that commonly present with red spots.

The red spots on arms and thighs can be due to number of reasons depending on the duration, onset and morphology of the disease. Most common being :
1) Papular urticaria- This characterised by red colored itchy eruptions noticed suddenly over body mainly exposed parts. If you have developed them suddenly and they also itch, they can be Papular Urticaria. Best treatment for this to avoid further exposure and to use mosquito nets or mosquito repellants. For treatment of acute lesions, combination of steroid and antibiotic cream is advised.

2) Tinea corporis: characterised by itchy red scaly rash usually of annular morphology. This is basically a fungal infection. We treat this by topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole.

3)P.rosea- This condition is characterised by red colored mildly itchy or asymptomatic rash over body over a period of 1-2 weeks.
It is a self resolving condition. In Refractory cases, consideration is given to start topical Steroid and emollients.

If you could provide us details about your lesion, I can definitely help you with a narrow differential diagnosis.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
Stay Healthy.