I have social anxiety i remain sad and feel very

Patient : I have social anxiety i remain sad and feel very lonely.I easily gey hurt anand cant control my emotions.I ovoverthink everything and remain lost in thoughts.Not able to enjoy anything.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description, you are having features of d epression. So, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. If he refers go to a psychiatrist and take treatment. Depression is not always a psychological problem and it can also occur due to neurological hormonal imbalance. So, please do not hesitate to consult doctor as a delay in treatment can increase the severity of the problem. Take care