Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have social anxiety i remain sad and feel very

I have social anxiety i remain sad and feel very

Patient: I have social anxiety i remain sad and feel very lonely.I easily gey hurt anand cant control my emotions.I ovoverthink everything and remain lost in thoughts.Not able to enjoy anything.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description, you are having features of d epression.So, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.If he refers go to a psychiatrist and take treatment.Depression is not always a psychological problem and it can also occur due to neurological hormonal imbalance.So, please do not hesitate to consult doctor as a delay in treatment can increase the severity of the problem.Take care