I have some acne scars in my back

Patient

Q: I have some acne scars in my back and I want to know what's the best treatment for that? Any topical creams that you can also recommend? I'm currently using contractubex. Is that Okay?

Doctor

The cream you are presently using is good enough to reduce acne scars and marks. Continue using it. Meanwhile, kindly get yourself evaluated to find out the cause fo acne. Hormonal imbalance, PCOS in woman, stress, seborrhoeic dermatitis, dandruff, oily skin, excessive oily food intake, lack of sleep and other medical conditions of the body can cause acne, in which the cause of acne has to be treated first and then the creams suggested for lightening the scars. Steroid creams, retinoids and antibiotic like azithromycin will help to control acne.

Hope this helped.