I have some painful sores on my vigina

Q: I have some sores on my vigina that are very painful i thought it was from shaving and i cut myself but now im not sure. I've also been leaking a lot like i cant seem to control to hold in my urine I've been soak poise pads.i thought that was because i barley drink water. What could this be and what at home remedies can i use.

If you have been suffering from sores over vagina which are painful and which look like blisters and have occurred in clusters, then it is likely that you may have contracted herpes infection probably through intercourse. This may need to be examined by your physician before a confirmed diagnosis can be made after taking a swab smear from the sores and subjecting it to culture.
Lesotho symptom of increased frequency and urgency with leakage indicates a urinary tract infection which can be confirmed with a urine culture and if found positive for growth , then you may have to be treated with a course of antibiotics for a week . You may discuss the options with your physician and take an informed decision.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.