I have some small bumbs on the back of my

Patient : I have some small bumbs on the back of my tongue and some white coat thing on my tongue what can this be?
I have some small bumbs on ...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and picture. The small bumps on the back of the tongue are called lingual tonsillitis and are present in all people. When infected can get enlarged and may need treatment. The causes of the coating can be: Excessive tea and coffee consumption. intestinal infection Not cleaning properly. Consult an ENT surgeon for clinical evaluation and treatment.