Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have some small cuts in between my vagina and

I have some small cuts in between my vagina and

Patient: I have some small cuts in between my vagina and rectum. I am sexually active and I want to find a way to reduce the stinging.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Minor cuts can heal soon without the need of treatment. Sit z bath with luke warm water and minimal disinfectant added can give relief from stinging.If you are having continuous stinging, better to rule out the possibility of secondary infection.In case of secondary infection, you may need local antibiotic and analgesic cream.So, please do consult your doctor, get evaluated and take treatment accordingly.Take care.