I have some sore like things on my vagina

Patient

Q: I have some sore like things on my vagina. I'm married for the past 13 years, we are completed monogamist. What are they????

Doctor

Q: 5 year old grandson had viral respiratory with 2 days nausea and vomiting start 5 days ago . Past 2 days increasing a...

Q: Are external hemorrhoids in the form of small bumps around the anus inside the butt cheeks?

Q: I have had a pain/headache over my eye on the brow bone for over a week. It's tender to touch that area and also over...

Q: Hey there, hoping you can help. I have had dhyarrea and a painful stomavh for more than ten days now and i dont jnow...

Q: Hello, my daughter is 9 years old. She has a sty already for two months. It grew more and it is red. She has two lym...

218

173

138

98