I have sores on the head of my penis, and

Q: I have sores on the head of my penis, and I want to know if I should be concerned about an STD. They are not painful, and just showed up today

Symptoms:  Sores on penis head

A:   HI.
Thanks for your query and clear picture.

If you have unprotected sex and then only appearance of these lesions, you should be worried about STD. Your providing the correct information would have helped me more.
The lesions seen in the picture are clustered at one place rest of the area looks normal hence these may be more than the usual balanoposthitis.
I would advise you the following:
Send the sample of blood for STD panel
Consult STD Specialist as you may need a proper clinical evaluation and may be to send the sample from the lesion on the penis for which you presence is a must.
You will need a curse of an antibiotic, metronidazole and probiotic.

I hope this answer helps you.