Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have spider veins on my breast and purple nipples

I have spider veins on my breast and purple nipples

Patient: I have spider veins on my breast and purple nipples. Could that mean I’m pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The presence of spider veins on breast and purple nipples per se alone cannot be terme d as signs of a pregnancy, unless pregnancy has been prior confirmed by a urine pregnancy test or a serum beta hCG test. A similar presentation can also be seen in cases of thin skin or lesser subcutaneous fat women where the veins can be seen under the skin in fairer skinned women.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health.Regards