I have spots all over my penis and balls probally

Patient : I have spots all over my penis and balls probally like 100 and I also have a few black spots that I didn't realize where there , my penis has been very iterating what can this be ! ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you may have one of the following: Allergic reaction Infection STDs B ased on the symptoms, it seems that you have an allergic reaction, you can use Levocet once a day for 3 days. If the Levocet does not reduce the rash after 3 days, please see a Doctor to rule out an infection or an STD. Your Doctor will treat the infection and STD with antibiotics or antivirals. I hope this helps you. All the best.