I have still have my period for two months but

Patient

Q: I have still have my period for two months but still haven't show any sign of pregnancy

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you. I suppose you mean to say that you have not got your periods for 2 months and your pregnancy test is also negative. This problem can occur as a result of hormonal imbalance, excessive stress, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid issues. So, you should get investigated. You would require to get an Ultrasound Pelvic organs to rule out Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and to get a thyroid profile done to rule out any evidence of Hypothyroidism. If any issues are found you would be treated accordingly.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy