I have stinging pain in my anus It feels like

Patient : I have stinging pain in my anus. It feels like something is swollen. It stings when i go. When i put a cold wet wash rag on it the pain goes away and it feels like the swelling goes down but it only last for a short time. Been happening for the last two days.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your elucidate history. The stinging pain at passing motion and feeling of swelling indicates that most probably you are suffering from fissure in anus. I would advise you the following Sitz bath Laxative at bedtime. Anti -inflammatory like ibuprofen Antibiotics and metronidazole if required. Get actually examined by a general surgeon for further care You will be fine. Hope this helps you