I have strep throat and an ear infection I have

Patient : I have strep throat and an ear infection I have been taking 500 mg of amoxicillin and 2 ibuprofen every 8 hrs. However if any get my fever down past 100 and I can barely swallow. The pain has increased. Can I take tylenol for the pain on top of the other meds?
Symptoms:  Strep throat and ear infection. Severe pain when swallowing and feel throat is closing up. Fever of 100.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your elucidate history, it is suggestive of further examination, investigation of the blood, throat s wab and additional antibiotics. Just adding Tylenol will not help. Consult your Doctor, preferably an ENT for proper evaluation and further treatment. Hope this helps you.