I have stretch my ear to 8mm and it's gotten

Patient : I have stretch my ear to 8mm and it's gotten infected and has a crusty puss in my ear as I took plug out completely and I'm just wondering how to clean it properly
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You may have a simple case of ear wax. And if you don't have ringing in your ears, you c an try to clear you ears by trying the following: Pour 3% Hydrogen Peroxide into the affected ear Point the affected ear to the sky Let the peroxide bubble in the ear When done, point the ear the other way to clear the ear wax You may want to collect the ear wax in a tissue paper Repeat this procedure several times a day to clear all the wax. If you see blood or get pain while doing this, please stop and see a Doctor. I hope this helps you. All the best.