I have suffered with moderate depression and anxiety for over

Patient : I have suffered with moderate depression and anxiety for over 10 years, currently I'm taking 20mg of citalopram once a day. I have a driving test coming up in 3 weeks time and I am worried about my nervousness causing me to fail. I have been thinking about taking something alongside the citalopram for a couple of weeks before my test such as Kalms/rescue remedy/ evening primrose oil. Is it safe? Which would be more effective?