I Have Sweaty Armpits With Smell?

Patient : Dr. I have sweaty arm pits with an order. In extreme heat I suffer with wet armpits with having to change my clothes often. Is there a remedy without having go to the extreme?
Doctor :   Sweaty armpits is a normal phenomenon and the amount one perspires is different from person to person. Usually sweat has no odor but the bacteria in the armpit proliferate in the presence of sweat and cause the distinct odor. Remember to keep the armpit area clean and using an anti-perspirant deodorant will be useful in your case.