I have swelling in my knee, pain and numbness in

Patient : I have swelling in my knee, pain and numbness in my foot. What can i do to help it.
Symptoms:  Knee swelling pain and numbness in foot
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Swelling of the knees with pain and numbness could be indicative of an inflammatory a rthritis. Kindly consult an orthopedic doctor for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as an X-ray and ultrasound of the knee joint. You will need a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications.Meanwhile drink plenty of water and also use an analgesic like paracetamol for pain relief. Hope this helped. Regards