I have swelling on my penis its been goin on

Patient : I have swelling on my penis. its been goin on for 2 days. erection are painful like its going to explode. no blood in my urine. the head feels a lot more hard when erect to the touch. I have not had sex in 2 months and had one partner in the last 3 years. she is std hiv neg. I don't believe whats going on is a std. what are your thoughts?
Symptoms:  Swelling penis painful
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, It is actually difficult to make a comment on the likely differential diagnosis without actually seeing the swelling and local examination but by the description and 2 days history of it with harder glans penis possibly indicates towards an infective condition called BALANITIS, which is infection of the glans and can be treated with a course of antibiotics for a week. As you are sexually inactive for years now, unlikely to be an STD or HIV, so nevertheless please get yourself locally examined by a physician and a local swab may be taken for culture to rule out any infective cause for further delineating the treatment accordingly. I hope I have answered your query, Regards

Patient: There is no discolor to any part. One vein feels almost like a tendon. Runs along the top side. The swelling went down. The swelling is about a inch and a half square on the left side mid shaft. It dont itch. Testicles not bothered in any way. Hope this helps
Guest: try natural penis treatment for such ,,,

Sikender-E-Azam Medicine

Increase the length of male Organ.
Prevents premature ejaculation
Enhances Stamina to appreciable level.
Improves sexual timing
Increased Confidence.
Increases male libido
Improves overall male sexual health.
Multiple orgasms
Greater Pleasure & Satisfaction for couples.

Source: http://www.amdelherbal.com/penis-enlargement/