I have swollen hands and feets and I also have

Q: I have swollen hands and feets and I also have bruises under my eyes and I also have a fever what's wrong with me

Thanks for choosing "Ask the Doctor" for posting your query.

There are varied reasons for swelling of hands and feet ranging from cellulitis, cardiac, renal, hepatic, anemia, etc. Association of this swelling with bruises indicates towards certain disorders such as autoimmune diseases like lupus, SLE, Sjogren's syndrome, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
You need to visit your doctor who would like to examine and evaluate you properly. Most of the swelling of hand and feet are diagnosed on physical examination. However, your doc might also like you to undergo certain investigations and blood tests to identify the underlying cause.
If it is painful your doc would like to prescribe some analgesic or anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen or Diclofenac.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!