I have symptoms of dizziness and heartburn different from

Q: I have symptoms of dizziness and heartburn different from what I have experienced in the past. Symptoms have been going on for about two weeks

Symptoms:  Dizziness and heartburn

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). This leads to white coating over the tongue in the morning due to constant reflux of food caused by GERD. I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux. Also, you should take soft and bland diet. You should also put a pillow below your head when you sleep. Make a habit to walk after all meals. More important here is to avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do. I would also recommend you to take soft and bland diet only. Always brush before you sleep.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy