I have symptoms of extreme fatigue for four weeks then

Patient

Q: I have symptoms of extreme fatigue for four weeks then spells of dizziness for three weeks and bad nasaue and have bad pressure in the back of my head just started low grade fever last week and really high blood Pressure I Had Bloodwork Done all Looks Good Except My Rbc Is A Liitle High And I Received My Spinal Epideral Steroid Shot 5 Weeks Ago And Leaked A Little Spinal Fluid And Had A Migraine For 4 Days Then It Went Away And Felt Good About 5 Days Then All These Symptoms Started Do You Think This Is Related? And Whats Your Guess On What Could Be Wrong?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.
Such pattern of headache is seen in Migraine.

Migraine headaches are usually unilateral, associated with throbbing, vomiting sensations, photophobia and phonophobia.
They aggravate on stress. They also aggravate on watching TV, Loud noises, sleep deprivation.
A clinical examination specially Neurological Examination, fundus examination are must to rule out any other Neurological problem which might also require Neuroimaging.
I would also advise you to get your eyes tested.
You should see your doctor.
He will classify the headache and if it is Migrainous, treatment would be with the drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline. The drugs are decided on the basis of severity, frequency and duration of headache.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy