I have taken amoxycillin at 6 weeks pregnant

Patient : I have taken amoxycillin at 6 weeks pregnant by the prescription of a doc.i take 5 cap.sules.will it effect my baby
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Amoxicillin belongs to category B drugs in pregnancy, means animal studies have failed to demonstrate adverse effects on fetus whereas sufficient human studies are lacking. So, there may not be any major effect on the fetus. Regular antenatal checkups and ultrasound examinations are advised to monitor the well-being of the baby. Hope this helps. Take care.