I have taken Anti depressants for 2 months

Patient : I have taken Anti depressants for 2 months and now i feel that i have lost my feelings of love and romance.What can i do now to bring back my feelings of love and romance?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Reduced sexual interest and pleasure is a common pro blem with the SSRI group of antidepressants. You have not mentioned which antidepressant you are on at present. If the current one is not suiting you then you may consider using Bupropion as it doesn't have such a side-effect or even pramipexole or cyproheptadine can be added to your current antidepressant regime as these two drugs will certainly boost your sexuality. Do meet your Doctor and discuss these options. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.