I have tested negative at 3 months with the HIV

Q: I have tested negative at 3 months with the HIV rapid test I've also donated blood twice since
I have always had a high stress valume and major anxiety. So I've always gotten olsers now I have geographic tounge. My daughter whom is 6 years old has bad allergies exzma and very sensitive to everything licked a scratched mosquito bite on my leg which has a little blood on it. She came down with geographic tounge a week or so before myself. He dad has always had geographic tounge due to diabetics and not taking care of himself. I'm so scared of I have gotten something and my dad daughter innocently contracted it from me from my poor choice ! Help please