I have the Flu and I'm debating to go see a doctor

Q: Hello, I currently think I have the flu and I am debating going to see a doctor. I noticed it last Thursday night when I got an intense bout of the chills. Should I go see a doctor and I am a college student.

Symptoms:  My symptoms are a headache, which makes my hair on top my head hurt to touch, chills fatigue, joint and body aches, sore throat, this is especially bad when I wake up in the morning I can barely swallow or whenever I get dehydrated (which I try not to), Diarrhea, normally just water and one tiny piece of poop comes out, and I sweat whenever I eat something.

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Your symptoms are suggestive of an upper respiratory tract infection. Most URTI patients present with a sore throat, chills, headache, fever, and myalgia.
You need to consult your Physician who can recommend appropriate antibiotics for you. A good choice will be Cap. Augmentin 625 mg twice daily ( a combination of Amoxicillin + Clavulanic Acid ), for 5-7 days depending on the severity. It is recommended you take bed rest till you recover.

You should also keep drinking adequate water to maintain your hydration.
If you have a lot of runny nose and nasal congestion you can take an antihistaminic like Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime for 3 days will reduce the congestion.

Hope this was helpful,