I have the flu and ive had it for two

Patient

Q: I have the flu and ive had it for two weeks but I dont have regular periods anyway i haven't had one this month but thats nothing unusual but could i be pregnant, my temp is up, im bloated all the time i have a little pain under my ribs and i keep feeling really dizzy even when sitting down i have been trying to have a baby for 6 years and have been unable to i have a 7 year old but could i really be pregnant or is this just the flu ?

Symptoms:  Bloating, dizzy, pain just under ribs and really tired and cant get comfortable , lower back pain
Doctor