I have these bumps inside, do they look like genital warts?

Patient: I have these bumps inside, do they look like genital warts?Should I follow up with my family doctor?

I have these bumps inside, ...-1 I have these bumps inside, ...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,These are not genital warts at all rather they are a part of va ginal mucousa which have formed small pearly bumps following frictional injury possibly. These are frictional sores and the redness at the base indicates some degree of vaginitis. If there is some pain and itching involved then you must get a vaginal swab test done to check for any accompanying infective cause, but if there is not then you may use vaginal washes like VAGISIL wash thrice a day and these sores can be taken care off or you may apply some petroleum jelly locally twice day for few days and you should be relieved.If no change is seen in next 72 hours then you must see you physician for a local exam and swab test.I hope i have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards